Legal Name Change

The office of the registrar can assist with name change requests.

Please contact them at or (989) 964-4085.

The Student Data Change Form will need to be completed and taken to the Registrar's Office.
You can find the form at:

Documentation Required: A certified marriage license, divorce decree, or a legal name change document.

Print Article


Article ID: 98458
Fri 2/14/20 3:10 PM
Tue 3/16/21 12:45 PM