Search5 Results

Services or Offerings?
New accounts, requests for access to department shares, email, or other technology resources.

Owners, or managers, of department shared folders (file shares) must submit a request to grant permissions to their department shared folders to specific users.

Complete the request form, or for assistance contact Tim Inman at ext. 4086.

Non-person related calendars, e.g. meeting/conference rooms, audio-visual equipment, project, or vacation calendars.

Request changing a personal user print account to charge prints against a shared department/grant account.