Search9 Results

Services or Offerings?
Use this service to request assistance with your personal web space.

SVSU has certain software licenses available for personal home use.

Request changing a personal user print account to charge prints against a shared department/grant account.

Request installation assistance with software on your university-owned computer.

Use this form to request a print balance review (for allotments, adjustments).

When an employee leaves the University, their supervisor can request access to their email. If the employee leaving is retiring, an alumni, student or continuing as an adjunct faculty, they will be given a new username for email access.

Complete the request form, or for assistance contact Tim Inman at ext. 4086.

Schedule/Live Stream, Record, and Engage Students with an Echo360 course.​​​​​​​ Your students can access a list of all video lectures and presentations and playback as needed inside of Canvas. If you are embedding videos in Canvas, you do not need to fill out this course request form.