Transcript Requests

If you are a SVSU student, you can obtain your unofficial transcript by going to,


Self Service (Cardinal Direct)

Select: Students

Select: My Academic Profile

Select: Transcript

If you are no longer a student at SVSU and have been gone/graduated for more than seven semesters, you no longer have access to Cardinal Direct.  You will need to contact the Registrar's Office and request a transcript.  You can contact them at or 989-964-4085. Registrar's Policy on transcripts can be found at


Article ID: 98462
Fri 2/14/20 3:26 PM
Tue 3/16/21 12:44 PM